Attronica is proud to be not only an authorized reseller, but also an authorized service provider for many technology products. With being an authorized service provider, Attronica can help an organization throughout the entire ownership process. Our manufacturer trained and certified technicians and engineers service most technology products during and after the manufacturer’s standard warranty. We provide both onsite and offsite support for products. If a system is out of warranty coverage, we provide excellent service and support.
We are authorized to provide warranty service on the following commercial, business-class machines offered by the following manufacturers, as well as service for those computers which have expired warranty:
- Initial installations always have challenges that organizations may encounter. Attronica’s expertise in advanced planning exceeds any organization’s expectations for installation. Our engineers and technicians are always ready to carry out projects to their highest quality standards.
- Attronica specializes in many different types of software migrations. Attronica can consistently deliver results, no matter how big or small the software migration projects. Attronica has over 30 years’ experience in making sure the customer’s needs are met.
Moves, Adds, Changes:
- Any moves, adds, and changes an organization may need can be extremely overwhelming to carry out. Attronica’s systems engineers excel at finding ways to minimize disruptions and ensure that the tasks have been carried out efficiently and correctly.
- Attronica provides services to train professionals in organizations on the best ways to promote and support use of technology in their workplace. Our professional development programs help our clients get the most value out of their hardware or software investments. These programs are organized to give staff the skills and understanding in how to properly maintain and service their products.
- We deliver specific onsite professional development seminars and training courses, these include:
- Interactive whiteboards (SMART, Promethean, Mimio, EBeam)
- 1 to 1 laptop programs for schools- classroom management, asset management, data management
- Maintaining and servicing projectors
- Hardware replacement and software migrating